Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Off Campus / A Business

Any business that uses University name, trademarks, images, or other indicia in the course of trading and/or in promotion of its business will require a license.  The license, and rights granted, will depend upon whether the business is a sponsor, a licensee, a vendor of the university or other and dependent upon the proposed use.  If you have a question as to whether or not you may use the University’s name or trademarks in association with your business, which is not answered on this website, please send an email to

See also:


IMGCL Licensed Vendors

Use by other vendors of the university