All campus entities, including student groups, must use a licensed vendor to produce any merchandise or apparel with the Boise State name and/or logo or other reference to Boise State. This applies whether the items are intended for the department/organizations own use (e.g. team shirts); promotional pieces, or items to be sold for fundraising. For more information click here.
For details of licensed vendors, please visit the links identified below or, a more user friendly search tool can be found on the IMGCL site at this link.
Licensees that produce products for resale:
- Approved licensee list as of February 2018 (no addresses)
- Approved Licensees by product category as of February 2018 (no addresses)
- Approved licensee list with addresses and products (alphabetical list) as of February 2018
- Approved licensees: Search by category
- Searchable spreadsheet of licensees (without address). For more information on any licensee please contact the Office of Trademark Licensing via email email@example.com
Licensees that produce products for campus use not for resale:
Promotional product licensees:
Vehicle wrap and printing licensees:
As mentioned above, for all merchandise and apparel orders, departments must use a vendor who is licensed for the university though its licensing agent, IMG Collegiate Licensing licensed vendor. For print pieces, please view the university print guidelines