Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Licensed Vendors

All campus entities, including student groups, must use a licensed vendor to produce any merchandise or apparel with the Boise State name and/or logo or other reference to Boise State. This applies whether the items are intended for the department/organizations own use (e.g. team shirts); promotional pieces, or items to be sold for fundraising.

For more information click here.  For details of licensed vendors, please visit the links identified below

Licensees that produce products for resale:

Licensees that produce products for campus use not for resale:

Promotional product licensees:

Vehicle wrap and printing licensees:

Print orders

As mentioned above, for all merchandise and apparel orders, departments must use a vendor who is licensed for the university though its licensing agent, IMG Collegiate Licensing licensed vendor.  For print pieces, please view the university print guidelines