Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Filming Location Request Form

If you wish to film or take photographs on campus, please read our guidelines at

You will need to complete a Filming Location Request form, which can be downloaded at this link and email it to  For any questions please call the Office of Trademark Licensing and Enforcement pn (208) 426-4063